The Arlington Public Works Department works hard to ensure that Arlington residents are provided with quality public services on a timely, consistent, and cost-effective basis.
Town of Arlington Public Works is responsible for the following:
- Streets and sidewalks maintenance including traffic signage, signals and markings;
- Solid Waste and Recycling Collection;
- Public storm water drainage infrastructure maintenance;
- Sewer system including a waste water treatment plant and associated lifts stations and collection system;
- Inspection of construction of Town and public infrastructure related development projects;
- Inspection of TDEC MS4 and CGP permits;
- Town vehicle and equipment maintenance;
- Upkeep and maintenance of all Town facilities;
- Parks and Recreation.
The provision of electricity, gas, and potable water is currently handled by Memphis Light, Gas, and Water Division (MLGW).
For more information or concerns, please contact the Public Works Clerk at (901) 867-4980 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.